구매후 070-4734-5201 으로 연락 주세요.
본 소프트웨어 구매시 시리얼넘버를 제공해드립니다.
소프트웨어 다운받기 -> Kolor Download Center
Stitch and create 360 video automatically.
Autopano Video is the video-stitching software application for spherical videos developed by Kolor. It lets you assemble several videos into a single one covering up to 360 x 180 degrees. The user interface is designed to ease your workflow: drag and drop your source videos, choose a stitching template (including GoPro template) or launch a detection from scratch, use Autopano Pro or Giga to adjust your reference panoramas and click on Render.
The intuitive interface of Autopano Video is deeply integrated with Autopano Pro/Giga (APP/APG) and automatically launches APP/APG (required for proper functionality) for template creation. On the other hand modifications such as leveling the horizon, choosing a projection, color corrections etc. performed in APP/APG are automatically saved in Autopano Video. The audio synchronization tool automatically syncs the video stream. Several rendering and output options lets you create the spherical video to your specifications.
Difference between Autopano Video (AV) and Autopano Video Pro (AVP):
Only Autopano Video Pro can use GPU processing for faster rendering times. Compatible with all graphics cards. On average 10x faster than CPU rendering, depending on your configuration.
Common Features of AV and AVP
- Automatic sound-based synchronization of the video frames
- Manual synchronization of the video frames (if no sound is available)
- Deeply integrated with Autopano Pro/Giga: Save the project file in Autopano Pro/Giga and the preview is automatically refreshed in Autopano Video.
- All editing options of Autopano Pro/Giga, including 9 projections, color correction, horizon correction. No limitation: if you achieved a still panorama within Autopano Pro/Giga, you can get the same result on video with Autopano Video.
- Real-time preview: A nearly real-time preview helps you see what will be generated over the full video.
- Batch processing: Prepare several 360° video projects and render them at a later time.
- Unlimited output size: Autopano Video does not have any size limitation.
- Blending presets: Choose between smooth or sharp masking.
- Video encoding: Video encoding is based on the industry leader, MainConcept, the largest provider of professional codecs. This is the same engine as Adobe Lightroom.
- Sound output: Most cameras, including GoPro, record sound. Let’s put this back in the output! Autopano Video doesn’t handle 3D sound yet, but this might be included in future versions.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux. Windows: 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2000. Mac: MacOS 10.5 minimum. Linux version coming soon. 32-bit Windows operating systems prevent you to stitch too many videos at the same time. Prefer 64-bit systems.
- Compatible with all graphics cards: Nvidia, ATI or Intel integrated GPUs.
- For Autopano Video Pro: OpenGL 2.0 and GLSL 1.2 as minimal configuration.